At ustwo we design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. Increasingly, we help our clients to boost their own digital culture and capabilities.we believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”.
That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best, in an environment of diverse backgrounds, thoughts, views, opinions and life experiences.
We are looking for a Design Strategist with boundless curiosity, a global outlook and a natural ability to inspire others, with keen observational insight and rigorous method to join us for a 4-5 month project, starting end of April.
Our client is a multi-national, multi-brand mobility services organisation and our brief is to help them uncover and articulate emerging user needs around the world, as they relate to car ownership and sharing.
To do this, we plan a series of international research and ideation workshop trips. You’ll need to hit the ground running, gathering input in new cultural settings whilst demonstrating the process to local colleagues, creating a lasting impact for them.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE
- Developing interview scripts and supporting materials.
- Acting as moderator / note taker (understandable ones) during research interviews.
- Facilitating post-research synthesis workshops to generate actionable insight.
- Collecting pictures, video, notes and artefacts throughout the trip.
- Creating various inspiring post-research output to bring your insight to life - report documents, films, design provocations, etc.
- Championing the value of the activity, and user-centred-design in general, to local stakeholders.
- Guiding local colleagues in developing their own output from the research activity.
- Assisting in planning and logistical oversight.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Positive, solution-led mindset.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ways of working, cultural expectations, and workspaces.
NICE TO HAVE
- Business fluency in French, Japanese or Chinese.
- Driving licence.
- Video capture and edit experience.
You identify with and can uphold the ustwo values, which is evident through the following practice;
- Always finding ways to Raise the Bar by understanding that good enough doesn’t cut it.
- Collaborative and transparent. You're a team player who understands it’s important to Learn Together.
- Never afraid to speak your mind, and are clear when you do. But you’ll always Be Human with this voice, and ensure that your comments are fair and considered.
- Naturally motivated and self-driven. Your curiosity cannot be quelled, and you will Use the Freedom of this role to never stop learning and take initiative to change and improve things.
- Thrive on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have gravitas and influence to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Challenge the way things are done, looking for better solutions.
- Deliver to your deadlines.
- Bring energy, passion and optimism to your role, and ensure that you and those around you Enjoy the Journey.