From tier-one retail to financial services, and in some of the largest technology-led projects in government, Infinity Works, part of Accenture, is unlocking the value of the next industrial revolution.
With locations across the UK and a diverse range of blue-chip clients, Infinity Works now numbers more than 470 staff, and the Financial Times lists Infinity Works as one of the UK's leading management consultants. Consultancy to us is about customer delivery first, delivered egolessly by technically excellent people.
We reframe the traditional view of consultancy. Our aim is to continue to up skill our Design & Research team so that we have highly skilled people we know we can rely on to rise to any challenge and deliver. We are a people centric business and want to attract and retain the best talent. To do that we listen to you and act to ensure we provide the environment and culture for you to thrive.
• Experience designing and delivering multi-touchpoint services, end-to-end, front-end-back, across all channels
• Ability to lead a team of designers and researchers
• Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in agile, multidisciplinary teams
• Strong workshop facilitation skills
• Ability to present to senior stakeholder
• A solid grasp of user-centred design and research methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
• Understanding of Lean and Agile ways of working
• An iterative, open and collaborative approach to design
• Business development experience
• GDS experience
• Ability to prototype
• User research and usability testing experience
We believe that our team should be rewarded for their efforts, so we offer a great salary along with a number of things that are designed to make life just a little easier.
At Infinity Works we work hard to ensure that nobody gets stuck in a rut doing the same old thing. We strive to learn something new every day put those new skills use as soon as possible. Our varied client base and technology-agnostic approach to problem-solving means we regularly offer our staff new challenges without having to hit the job market and start over.
Our team members work end-to-end on projects so that everyone gets the satisfaction of seeing a job finished. Everyone has an advocate to help them get the very best support and ensure they get the most out of their time at Infinity Works. We regularly rotate team members through accounts to offer them opportunities to learn new things and strengthen our teams with new perspectives.
For more information on this role, or any of our other roles, please contact; [email protected]
This job has been filled or removed by Infinity Works.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Service Designer - Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh or London job post.✕