The Service Operations Associate will assist with the day to day operations of the Member Services and Provider Relations departments. This person will play a key role in workforce management (WFM) for both teams, including forecasting call volume and managing the scheduling process to ensure that both departments are adequately staffed to meet service levels. Service Operations Associate will be an expert on all telephone and workforce management programs utilized by Progyny and will provide ad hoc support to other team members as needed.
What you'll do...
- Manage day to day operations for the department’s workforce management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, building team schedules, forecasting call volume, daily adjustments to scheduling, coordinating events around peak call volume times, and produce call & email metric reporting.
- Provide to team leadership ad hoc staffing analysis requirements for the day necessary to maintain business performance standards.
- Assist in implementing changes to IVR system when needed.
- Uses call center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting staffing and contact volume.
- Acts as a point of contact, subject matter expert, educator and troubleshooter with regards to WFM, staffing/forecasting, and VoIP systems.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of workforce management and IVR tools to ensure the call center is leveraging new enhancements.
- Responsible for the setup and training of new hires on workforce management and VoIP programs.
- Collaborates with call center managers to gain an understanding of their front-line perspective and make any necessary changes or suggestions that will have a positive impact on the business and on call center employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with inContact, Uptivity, NICE, Salesforce or similar tools required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in operations and/or workforce management required.
- Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in virtual team environment.
We are a leading fertility benefits management company that combines clinical and emotional guidance, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value-based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Our benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. We currently support over a million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in its provider network.
Come join our mission of making any member’s dream of parenthood come truth through a healthy, timely and supported fertility journey.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Mentorship program
- Leadership and personal development programs
- Monthly training seminars
- Access and transparency from the leadership and exec team
- Family friendly benefits including paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, and parent’s group
- Monday breakfasts
- Friday lunches
- Company social events
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Sit/ stand desks