Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Service Parts Distribution Program Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong automotive background. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with 3rd Party Logistic provider to effectively manage warehouse and distribution operations
- Manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time and quality parameters
- Provide project leadership in the execution of projects; direct the project team and communicate requirements to both internal and external organizations
- Compile and communicate any reports requested by the company
- Manage the use of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and other IT to process customer requirements
- Assist in setting up and maintaining the warehouse layout and overall flow
- Provide advice and guidance to other personnel involved in procurement and allocation
- Manage space optimization within the distribution center
- Ensure that warehouse staff effectively and efficiently performs timely receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping of inventory to store locations and external customers
- Regularly monitor the inventory work, the implementation of assigned processes, such as coordinate a cycle count program, and troubleshoot all order problems, and suggesting changes accordingly
- Resolve process issues related to materials management, warehousing, production control, logistics, distribution, and returns of finished goods and sub-assemblies
- Collaborate with Procurement and Planning teams to resolve inventory and shipment concerns
- BA in Logistics Management or 3+ years’ experience in an OE Service Parts environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in a fast-paced warehouse or distribution center environment, preferably automotive-related
- Ability and aptitude for analyzing problems through effective listening in order to provide solutions in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work on cross functional projects involving multiple partners within the organization.
- Track record of developing, implementing and driving Distribution Center business processes and policies
- Familiarity with outbound shipping requirements of components via common freight carriers domestically and internationally
- DG certification is desired
- HAZMAT shipping certification
- In-depth experience in change management process (ECO)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills and experience using SAP is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track transaction details
- WMS and ERP experience
- Experience with Automotive DMS systems
- PLM Experience (Enovia/3DExperience)
- International shipping experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.