- Properly diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair commercial cooking kitchen equipment, refrigeration, or HVAC.
- Communicates repair status updates with customer and branch office.
- Communicate parts order(s) with branch.
- Completes service calls accurately and in a timely manner.
- Audits truck stock to ensure required parts are stocked.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms consistent with Whaley standards and safety first.
- Meet on-call requirements.
- High School diplomas or the equivalent in experience.
- 1 Year of applicable experience in at least one skill set: commercial cooking equipment, commercial refrigeration, or commercial HVAC.
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot automotive, electrical, installation, and mechanical background is a plus.
- Journeyman License and or CFESA certification not required but would be a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Good driving record.
****SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE WORK HOME!!
Visit the Whaley career site and grow with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.