We are looking for a Salesforce Developer with your experience to own and improve our current processes within Salesforce by implementing sophisticated customizations via code. Cut through the red tape of a large corporation and have your opinion heard on how best to develop projects. Work alongside business and engineering leaders on high-profile projects that will have impacts both inside and outside the org.
You will be a key contributor to strategic projects throughout Sysdig. Over the next year, you will get the chance to learn ERP/Netsuite integration patterns, custom development on the Service Cloud APIs, the architecture behind extending managed packages into custom community portals and implementing data models for best synchronization with Snowflake.
Our salesforce instance includes:
- Comprehensive integrations with our platform and primary tech stack
- Custom quoting tools for a streamlined sales process, with automated feature flag activation in the product database
- CPQ and Billing process automation, payment gateway configuration, and customer self serve contract management
- A Salesforce platform that represents the single source of truth for integrations with multiple systems in our data and product stack
- Develop APEX classes to leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in, and help to define best practices around, release management and code review.
- Test and debug to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Support QA in functional and system-level testing and fix defects.
- Research new cloud technologies and APIs related to the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and marketing to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Tech Skills: Experience with Visualforce, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, APEX, Process Builder, Flows, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies | Experience with Lightning and Experiences | Expertise in estimating software development
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer
- Salesforce Experience: 4+ years with Salesforce development experience
Nice to Haves:
- Platform Developer II is a plus, along with CPQ or Architect domain certifications
- Contribute to strategic projects on our Salesforce CPQ+ Billing implementations.
- Experience working along side middleware or integration engineers (Boomi, Mulesoft, Celigo, etc.)
- Build integrations between Sysdig's proprietary platform as well as other systems and databases using REST and Web Services (e.g., NetSuite, Workato, FinancialForce PSA, Intercom, CaptivateIQ, SalesLoft, Gainsight, etc.)