We currently have a vacancy for a skilled SharePoint Architect, fluent in English who will be based in Valletta, Malta. The work will be carried out either on site at customer premises or offsite (remotely from home). The successful candidate will work on SharePoint platforms, support the development and implement the business requirements, according to corporate and current industry best practices.
- Lead the maintenance and improvement of currently developed features;
- Improvement of the workflows and bug fixing;
- Manage and configure the IDS components, including the migration of its solution architecture and software components between platforms;
- Configure SharePoint frontend and backend including but not limited to: user authentication, accounts and roles synchronization with EASO’s active directory, portal navigation, page templates management, Matomo web analytics, content security, metadata management and associated workflows;
- Develop automation integration tools to ease migration from Atlassian Confluence to SharePoint Online;
- Perform migration of websites from Atlassian Confluence to SharePoint Online;
- Develop security mechanisms in SharePoint Online according to Stakeholder requirements;
- Perform unit tests in collaboration with testing team;
- Produce and maintain technical and system documentation;
- Administer, configure, support and maintain IDS;
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the system;
- Provide contribution, to the best of his/her abilities in cross-cutting activities, such as work with staff and key stakeholders to define the high-level solution to be delivered, and implement the solution according to the agreed requirements;
- Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating staff and key stakeholders;
- Coordinate technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards;
- Collaborate with governance/oversight group to align with corporate strategy;
- Provide training and act as a "point of contact" for web related questions and requests.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of IT professional experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SharePoint 2013 development (Web parts, Apps, Themes, Scripts) and administration on an enterprise application;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Confluence and its programming syntax;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SharePoint Online development and administration on an enterprise application;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in software development using the Microsoft .NET framework;
- Minimum 2 years of web page design and development experience;
- Proven experience in migration of web applications to SharePoint Online;
- Proven experience in front-end development within SharePoint Online and OnPrem;
- Proven experience in web part development for SharePoint OnPrem and SharePoint Online;
- Experience in web site support;
- Microsoft SharePoint certification or equivalent experience;
- Good understanding of SharePoint and the different out of the box web parts and their functionality, InfoPath Form Services and SharePoint Designer;
- Demonstrated experience translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence;
- Knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint Online;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SA/10/20) in the following link: https://apply.workable.com/european-dynamics/j/F0A...
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS(www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.