Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Responsible for day-to-day customer order fulfillment processes and logistics arrangements in a timely manner.
- Quality control and inspection of products and ensure final goods meet company standards and customer requirements.
- Monitor order status and work closely with warehouse and customer service team to resolve shipment issues.
- Maintain and update accurate shipping data into internal and 3rd party systems.
- Provide support and assist on ad hoc projects and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Form 6 or above.
- Able to work in weekends or public holiday.
- Working experience in e-commerce is preferable.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.