Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker that is excited to roll up their sleeves and lead this new milestone in TaskUs’ history. This role will hire, train, develop and manage members of the operations management team. The Site Director will be accountable for all frontline operations in San Antonio and be the role model for culture and employee engagement.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
- Manage all drivers of site and program financial performance including: attendance, headcount, attrition, compensation, budget management, and site P&L ownership.
- Be an advocate for the wellness, safety, and effectiveness of TaskUs employees.
- Implement activities designed to attract, develop, and retain a diverse work team.
- Administer programs and action plans to meet service and productivity goals.
- Be accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Partner with Client and Client Services teams to leverage the company’s value to our clients by driving performance and client delight, participating in operations reviews, enhance business value propositions, and examine new growth opportunities.
- Coordinate prospective client visits with the Business Development team.
- Participate in operation reviews with existing clients.
Be a role model and mentor to site operations team and drive performance results through coaching, providing feedback to direct reports for improvement, and the developing programs and action plans to meet service and productivity goals.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews to the executive team that summarize and include action plans to achieve our income, attrition, and ESAT goals.
- Complete monthly site audits and regularly report back on facilities, security, and employee satisfaction.
- Firm grasp of cloud contact center platforms and other emerging technologies. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud and Quantitative modeling.
- At least 10 years experience in BPO Operations Management.
- 5 years experience as a site leader for 500+ site in USA.
- Responsible for P&L or budget for at least $10M.
- Interest in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.
- Driven to self improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Must be able to inspire, direct, motivate, and persuade people in a team environment.
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- Hands on experience with Process improvement and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Management skills
- Resourcefulness / Initiative
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Independence / Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Assertiveness / Persuasion
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.