Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
We are looking for a Site Leader / Service Delivery Manager to oversee our Singapore office. Your key responsibilities is to provide vision, leadership, and guidance to each team manager and associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals.
You will be managing the daily operations of the contact center division of Agoda in Singapore. You must be a Singaporean national or have the right to work in Singapore without us having to sponsor you.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensure all call center agents have performance appraised by monthly one to one sessions and continuous motivational methods are employed throughout the year.
- Reduce attrition levels within the call center.
- Ensure that customer care specialists and team leaders are empowered.
- Fosters associates to learn, develop and adapt to a constantly changing work environment. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. Determines training requirements. Ensures timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. Implements initiatives and processes to improve all aspects of the department.
- Responsible for all client/customer-related tasks including customer satisfaction surveys.
- Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities, and performance requirements for call center supervisors.
- Lead by example to directly and indirectly motivate and generate enthusiasm among call center employees.
- Monthly and quarterly division performance reviews.
- Create and suggest leadership and executive programs for the team leaders.
- Create the annual, quarterly and monthly plans of the call center division assigned, have these plans approved by the operations director then implement.
- Cultivate a culture of ownership among department employees by involving employees in problem-solving and decision making as much as possible.
- Oversee the workflow management and quality of work, ensuring overall compliance with government regulations/local laws of the land.
- And other responsibilities
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the BPO / Contact center environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or management experience.
- At least a college graduate (4-year course), university degree.
- Must be a Singaporean national or have the right to work in Singapore without us having to sponsor you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savv
- Strong time management skill.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.