Tooploox is not just another software house. We passionately support international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by creating awesome culture with flat company structure, nice (very nice!) people on board, enjoyable office environment and with focus on quality in everything we do.
We are looking for a new member for our SRE team which provides tools and best practices and helps our development teams build scalable and reliable products. Treating operations as a software problem, automating tasks and creating self-healing systems will be an important part of your role.
- Good grasp of Unix.
- Proficiency in public cloud platform i.e GCP / AWS.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes on production environments.
- Good skills with CI/CD tools e.g. CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis.
- Ability to reliably automate tasks.
- Skills in working with cross-skilled team.
- Strong will to share knowledge.
- Ability to provide good quality documentation.
- Intermediate and above level of English
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Golang/Python/Ruby.
- Experience with: Configuration management tools i.e Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- K8S tools like: Helm, Kubespray, Kops.
- Monitoring and logging tools/techniques.
- Large scale deployments(500K+ active users).
Benefits & Perks
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? At Tooploox we have yoga-flexible working hours so you can work when you are the most productive.
- It doesn't matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Be fit! Get a Multisport card.
- Our kitchen packed with free snacks and drinks.
- We discuss latest industry news during weekly tech talks.
- Let's play! Our office is equipped with foosball table, pool table, consoles, board games, drones, 3D printer and more...
- We work on trusty hardware.
- Team building is very important to us -we have regular company wide events: dinners, parties, sport events and trips.