Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We collect data. A whole load of data from the front-end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award-winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately – it’s pretty cool.
Our developers have built our scalable and maintainable platform through smart and efficient code, in a culture of automation and technical debt minimization. We have become one of the world leaders in our tech in just a few short years.
We need more smart people to join us – to take a shared responsibility in constantly looking for better ways to improve the infrastructure and deployment process. Within an Agile environment, you will take a shared responsibility in designing and implementing automation solutions including deployment and testing pipelines and infrastructure support services such as monitoring, whilst identifying potential performance bottlenecks and scaling issues.
- Creating, deploying and supporting development, testing and production environments, as well as continuous integration pipelines.
- Building systems to automate processes for QA, maintenance, deployment and management of servers and infrastructure.
- Implementing tools and frameworks to enable monitoring, logging, alerting, and debugging within our hybrid-cloud solutions.
- Helping troubleshoot and investigate platform, OS (Linux) and software issues as they arise.
- Writing maintainable and extensible code to build and manage infrastructure taking an infrastructure-as-code approach, and participating in code reviews.
- Bringing forward fresh ideas on how our processes and technology can be improved.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment.
- Experience using multiple technologies such as the Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Vagrant, Vault, etc) plus Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet and/or ELK stack.
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, etc).
- Experience with containerizing applications and using Docker in production environments.
- Knowledge of automation and associate tools and processes.
- Experience with cloud technologies with an emphasis on security.
Our DevOps team is multitalented and distributed across several sites (London, Madrid and Denver) so help is on hand across the different time zones. We work within the larger Medallia Cloud Services organization with plenty of room for growth.
If this sounds like an opportunity fit for you, then come make your mark!
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.