This role is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Open to those who are legally authorized to work in Vietnam.
About us: Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. Limeade helps to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion – in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit http://www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the Job: Limeade is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. You are happy operating at all levels of a business and have a can-do approach that is reflected in your work. You're crazy enough to develop unique hypotheses when solving problems, and level-headed enough to know that the right solution is driven by behavioral and statistical data. You never stop learning. You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
- Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humor!
- Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members
- Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of current technologies and tools
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness of the team
- Passion for helping teams deliver customer value
- Have good communication skills, in both Vietnamese and English
What are we looking for from you?
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to lead projects, document and improve processes, and influence others
- Experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role, with a background or strong knowledge in coding and automation
- Experience with big data architecture and data pipelines.
- Production support experience in a cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix, etc.); Microsoft Azure environment is preferred
- Experience with DevOps environments and practices, infrastructure as code
- Understanding of distributed applications and their implementations (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric and similar)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – able to read code and debug live servers to find underlying issues quickly
- Expertise with one or more common scripting languages; PowerShell or Python preferred
- Active learning, researching new technology
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design and build automation tooling, pipelines, and APIs to simplify administration tasks across a wide variety of on-premises and cloud systems.
- Help development team build and manage CI/CD pipeline for various kinds of technologies.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Administering cloud-based infrastructure deployment which includes tasks such as provision/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore, and incident management.
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Support Senior Backend Developer in programming backend.
#LI-Remote #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID