Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
Are you a passionate and innovative Site Reliability Engineer looking to build the foundations of state of the art AI products? Are you eager to make a positive difference in the world? Do you want to work alongside mission driven and values focused teammates? Then Shield AI is just the place for you! As a Site Reliability Engineer focused on engineering operations, you will help us rapidly develop and deploy secure and reliable robotic systems.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a diverse group of supportive and highly motivated engineers from various disciplines to create reliable and secure autonomous intelligent systems to protect lives.
- Design and implement best practice implementations for running and monitoring distributed systems
- Implement automation and infrastructure as code solutions
- Define and maintain SLA indicators and objectives
- Provide On-Call support
- Manage incidents and facilitate postmortems
- Work with a team dedicated to improving the business every day
- Other duties as assigned
Projects that you might work on
- Real Time Monitoring and Reporting Dashboards
- Enterprise scale build orchestration
- Companywide automation solutions
Our tech stack and tools include
- ELK stack
- Azure DevOps
- C# (.NET Core) and Python for Build/Release
- C++ for software development
People we're looking for have the following required qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science, similar degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4+ years of real world experience in a SRE role
- Expertise with a majority of the technology mentioned above
- Experience with cloud deployment and monitoring
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.