Monitoring & Incident Management:
- Improve the studio’s reliability through monitoring, rapid response, communication and coordination.
- Develop and manage the deployment architecture for the application, develop the monitoring architecture and implement monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts.
- Routinely identifies operational problems by observing and studying system architect, functionality and performance results. Troubleshooting procedures with the overall studio architect and investigating surfaced issues, and handling incidents.
- Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance, time, and costs.
Development & Data Analyzing:
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining impact on total system.
- Create new tools to facilitate automated monitoring of the studio’s operational environment.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations; monitoring unit performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re architecting, implementing changes, contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Operations Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Mastery of Systems Linux and Networking administration
Extra Credit to have:
This job has been filled or removed by Zynga.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Site Reliability Engineer job post.✕