We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath we are no different. Our revenue generation team has been on a steep incline since day one and it’s because we have talented genuine people who are passionate about evangelizing solutions to liberate the human workforce. The SLED team at UiPath consists mainly of State and Local Government and Educational Institutions and are segmented regionally. This role will cover the following states - NJ, PA and DE
The SLED Sales Executive is the tip of the spear for SLED customers, segmented by geography. The Sales Executive leverages their experience as a solution seller at the senior management and director level within the customer organization to communicate a powerful story of liberating the workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. The sales executive is tenacious/assertive and creative in the development of their sales pipeline and focuses on building extensive client relationships, balancing growth of existing customers with prospecting and winning new customers. Armed with an annual sales target, quota accomplishment can be achieved through sell to and sell-through strategies.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Analyze the territory/market potential and develop sales strategy to maximize UiPath’s revenue potential
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Evangelize UiPath’s brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling UiPath solutions by leveraging a value selling approach
- Educate customers on how UiPath solutions can benefit them financially and professionally
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations
- Partner with Customer Success Manager group to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- 5+ years Software sales experience
- 2 years experience selling to State and Local customers in Ohio and Michigan
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing a portfolio of accounts (new and existing business)
- Ability to communicate new and complicated concepts in an easy to understand way that creates a high level of desire for the solution
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing a mid-market client portfolio
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Provides valuable insights into how to improve the customers’ business operations
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; Proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Proven ability to lead technology driven discussion with senior customer personnel
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Alignment with core values of UiPath
- Preferred Skills
- BS/BA degree
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.