You are an energetic, proactive SaaS sales professional who thrives on exceeding performance targets. Because you deeply understand both the challenges of SMB retailers and the advantages of SaaS, you translate the benefits of Springboard Retail solutions to meet these challenges better than the competitive alternatives. As a disciplined, metrics-driven inside sales professional, you can effectively manage daily activities today, while simultaneously managing a healthy pipeline for the future. Join a team that gets things done. Our sales management team wants your input in key decisions to help us expand. Springboard Retail is a fully distributed team so this is a remote position.
- Consistently deliver performance against quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis within your assigned target segment.
- Build at least 3x pipeline to support assigned quota volume. Accomplish this through a combination of both inbound and outbound lead development.
- Maintain accurate CRM hygiene (in Salesforce.com). This should include active and ongoing documentation of activities, next steps, forecasting, and any information that impacts the decision-making process.
- Consistently exhibit best-in-class solution selling approach. This includes demonstrating an understanding of the full sales life cycle, and requires strong command of both the Springboard Retail product and the SMB specialty retail context.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a SaaS solution-sales technology environment
- Technical aptitude and strong desire to understand how our software empowers SMB retailers
- Ability to build relationships via phone and digital communication methods.
- Business acumen to understand how and when customers make buying decisions
- Drive to exceed both personal and team sales goals
- Quick study with strong ability to learn new things, think on your feet, and problem-solve
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Persistent and competitive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Passion for helping and supporting customers
Bonus experience -
- Prior Sales Training in SPIN, Sandler, Challenger or other methodologies
- Retail experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Remote work experience
- Strong opportunity for career advancement
- Flexible work from anywhere policy
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan