EverQuote is looking for a Social Media & Employment Branding Intern to utilize all social media sites (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) and create a brand that attracts potential candidates to the organization. In this role, your main focus will be on employer branding, both internally and externally. You’ll have the chance to work with a diverse range of EverQuote team members. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about employer branding and making a difference in people’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize social media outlets to produce content and drive awareness of the employment brand for the organization.
- Work with multiple groups in an effort around Reputation Management for the Employment Brand, including responding to social media posts.
- Build out both internal and external employee communications around interviewing and candidate experience
- Lead content creation by both developing content yourself and working with internal and external collaborators
- Co-manage all social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Co-manage content on all employer brand platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Co-manage overall content calendar, ensuring deadlines are consistently met
- Support the overall mission of the People Operations Team
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure we are using consistent, reliable messaging that tells our story and gets people excited about EverQuote!
Required Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess strong communication, organizational skills, and creative ability around content. They also must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and capability to manage projects.
- Candidate must have the ability to work across the organization with other departments
- Candidate must have the ability to demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Prior experience developing social media content.
- In the process of earning a marketing or communications-related degree
- Must also have some experience working in community management, PR, employer branding, or something similar