Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe that small and medium-sized enterprises have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Social Media Executive at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean - a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will:
- Manage and develop social media calendar
- Crafting copy for posts following our content calendar, making sure the copy is in Tide’s tone of voice and distribute it across our social media channels
- Replying to all comments and questions from our community across all our social media channels ensuring all content is in Tide’s tone of voice, effective, helpful and maintains our social conversations
- Developing content distribution automation systems to optimise your time and ensuring you can spend time on content development, analytics and strategy
- Assisting in creating and enforcing strategy derived from insight, working hand in hand with the Head of Community
- Identifying key community members and developing conversations/ relationships with them on our social channels
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about social media with a perfect understanding of the different platforms and trends
- Excellent copywriter with a natural, confident and positive style
- Detail oriented and highly organised: you will manage many channels and projects simultaneously
- Decisive with the confidence to reply and post on our social media channels - you can act autonomously and use your initiative to handle online conversations
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple way
- Excellent customer service skills – you are personable, love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up that’s now scaling up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we continue to scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.