Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
We see social media as an opportunity to activate our shared audience and brand purpose through engaging content & conversation to build a community and connect with our customers. The Social Media Manager drives forward the vision and execution of social media content and management with the help of our in-house creative team. This role is focused on understanding social platforms, how consumers want to engage, and developing content and dialogue as a result.
You will be responsible for evolving our social media strategy and planning content that builds deeper relationships with key audiences and elevates our brand reputation by putting our intentions into action. This includes continuous planning, publishing, listening, engagement, measurement, and enhancement of our social media presence across multiple platforms.
You have a passion for community building and brand. You deeply understand the social media landscape as an extension of community building that takes place in the real world and online.
You work with energy and passion for your craft and a customer focus. You don’t see social media as a nice-to-have, rather a critical way to engage with potential and existing customers. You know your brand in and out, but activate on it in a way that is always evolving based on the response you receive. You get excited to share out metrics, insights, and results to help inform other parts of the organization and customer experience.
- develop and execute a strategy to grow our social following and increase engagement on all social media platforms;
- partner w/internal teams to design and execute creative social campaigns to support our paid and user acquisition efforts, product launches, seasonal moments, core brand awareness and affinity needs, special initiatives, etc.;
- daily management of all social accounts, monitoring traffic, direct messages, and comments (weeknights and weekends, as needed) and data;
- monitor and review analytics of social campaigns to continually improve efforts, generating clear weekly, monthly and quarterly reports;
- be our brand advocate in social channels with customers, partners and consumers;
- identify content that appeals to consumers and followers of Credit Sesame opinion leaders;
- leverage programming strategies to convert social reach into engaging experiences;
- support development of blog content and topic ideation for sharing on social channels. Develop and support social presence for key executives and spokespeople within the company.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have a BS degree, with a concentration in Social Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Business preferred, or equivalent work experience;
- you have 3+ years’ experience in social media, or, and/or marketing with a proven ability to grow engagement and followers;
- you have strong knowledge of social/digital media tools, techniques, and platforms;
- you have strong reporting skills and experience with web analytics tools required;
- you're comfortable working collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels;
- you're highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once;
- you have excellent research, organizational, and project management skills.
You'll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are open to hiring remotely for this role in the United States. You could also work out of our San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.