About the company:
Boxed is the easiest and most modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office. Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun and close group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
The Social Media Manager is the voice of Boxed across all our social media channels. As well as creating best-in-class content, you’ll also be an awesome community manager, building on the incredible relationship we have with our customers online. Just as Boxed delivers joy with our big boxes, you’ll deliver joy with everything you do online.
You’ll have a great eye for trends and viral content, influencers and design. You'll work independently but also closely with the Head of Content as well as the rest of the Marketing team, and other departments - from Merchandising to create content for new products, to Engineering to promote new tech features. You'll also work closely with our photo and video teams to assist and create content.
- Create content across all current and emerging social media channels
- Establish processes and schedules for social posts
- Respond to all enquiries in a fast, friendly manner, working closely with the Customer Service team
- Engage with our community of customers
- Build our brand identity online by combining marketing, design and media strategies
- Promote products, promotions and events
- Work with brands and influencers
- Manage short and long term editorial calendar
- Provide regular analytical reports
- Take photos and videos and help photography and video teams
- Advanced knowledge of social networking
- Knowledge of current social media, marketing and participation marketing trends
- Strong writing skills
- Computer and mobile app knowledge
- Graphic designs skills and working knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong sense of multitasking and organization