Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are seeking a digital and content marketing expert to lead the social strategy for our retail channels – Soho Home and Cowshed.
This key role, will need a confident self-starter with previous experience within a lifestyle, brand-driven retail business. They will have a proven track record of delivering engaging, socially optimised campaigns from strategic ideation through to final delivery. With the ability to combine customer and data insight, with creativity and story-telling. Commercially-aware, you will play a key role in helping hit business objectives and set clear KPIs to report against. An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for interiors is a must.
- Define and execute an insight-led social media strategy across channels for Soho Home and Cowshed, in-line with wider global marketing and business objectives. Including bespoke strategies for key product launch moments and brand franchises
- Set clear goals to increase brand awareness, channel growth, and direct traffic to sohohome.com and cowshed.com with a focus on the UK and US market.
- Build a social-first content calendar. Ensuring content speaks to our brand purpose, delivers a positive brand experience, engages our audience and encourages advocacy and customer retention
- Solely manage and own all social channels including copywriting, content creation and community management
- Lead on community management alongside our customer care team. Implementing a streamlined process for any customer issues via social
- Continuously monitor social performance, against KPI’s set. Lead on monthly reporting, identifying themes that resonate with key audience and efficiency improvements. Providing learnings and recommendations to the wider business
- Build and manage an influencer outreach strategy. Working with individuals and talent that are aligned with our brands and deliver strategic results
- Responsible for commissioning content shoots for social; including sourcing photographers, the creation of briefs and on shoot art directing.
- Be the social-lead in all marketing and creative conversations. Make clear recommendations on how to support and amplify marketing initiatives through social
- Work closely with teams across the business to better understand the product, and be reactive to current trading performance. Across buying, ecommerce and editorial.
- Align with the digital marketing teams to advise on paid social strategies that drive conversion
- Keep up to date with evolving social media features and trends in order to maintain relevancy and market positioning
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a global social media role
- Experience in commercially-driven, retail business. Experience in the interior’s industry is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- An incredible eye for detail and has a passion for socially optimised content;
- A proven ability of executing successful social strategies including growth tactics, customer retention, increased engagement and best in class content
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, combined with the ability to easily adapt to the brand’s tone of voice;
- Highly organised with the skill set to work on multiple projects, strategies and channels at the same time;
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to get stuck in
- A natural team player, who can work with individuals of all experience levels;
- Keynote / Google Sheets / Social tools such as Over, VSCO, Later, Iconosquare experience
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.