Customer Service - Social Media Support
On the Social Media Operations team at Airbnb, we’re proud to be at the forefront of the sharing economy. We recognize that we are the leaders of a new, worldwide phenomenon, and that’s why we’re working so hard to build the world’s most loyal travel community.
Together, our team provides support to more than 100 million lifetime guests and 3 million listings in over 191 countries. We work hard, we laugh a lot, and we’re committed to creating a world where anyone can belong anywhere. As a Community Support Social Media specialist, you’ll help us provide timely responses, personalized resolutions, and memorable proactive interactions to our community over their social media platform of choice.
- Provide knowledgeable and efficient service to a diverse audience.
- Actively manage high-risk contacts over Weibo and other regionally specific social media channels, maintaining SLAs.
- Triage and delegate situations that require specialized or more intensive case management.
- Assist in engagement activity (general, surprise & delight, campaign) on an as-needed basis.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements to workflows, products, and business processes.
- Maintain a strong, current understanding of workflow changes.
- Complete required cross-functional trainings in a timely manner.
- Employing Creativity and Solving Problems: You have a passion for thinking outside the box to find creative solutions, and you’re excited about experimental ways to improve the experience for our community.
- Taking Initiative: You can work with minimal direction and support, and you achieve a high level of output and success. You actively identify next steps, goals, and tasks, and you accomplish them diligently.
- Prioritizing the Community: You're devoted to being a good host to the Airbnb community—both internal and external. You make yourself available. You're dedicated to meeting the community's needs, so you listen closely to feedback and use it to propose improvements to our products and services. You encourage and empower your peers to always put the community first.
- Valuing DIversity and Maintaining Composure: You leverage empathy while working with a diverse community comprised of your peers and those you support through your core work. You display patience along with a unique ability to manage stress and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for social media, including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade
- Native Mandarin & fluent English skills
- Fully understand Chinese culture