Mamamia is looking for a Social producer to join their team. As part of the Editorial Strategy team, working closely with the Editor-In-Chief and Deputy Editor, you will drive and execute MWNs strategy in relation to content, brand and distribution channels across owned, earned and paid properties.
About the role.
- Extend the reach of content through creative, engaging and well-executed social media activities.
- Oversee all social media profiles for MWN
- Work with the design team to create social assets to be used across MWNs brands.
- Keep on top of wider social trends and input back into the business where required
- Work with the Editorial Strategy Manager to drive and execute Mamamia’s larger editorial projects
- Provide in depth analysis of social performance to drive strategy improvement
- Experience in a similar role, digital publisher preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Experience as an adept and adaptable digital producer
- Experience working on a range of social platforms using the latest tools and techniques
- Proven success leveraging owned media to drive increased engagement and new audience
- Solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude and outgoing highly personable nature.