Veeva is looking for multiple, highly-skilled Software Architects. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are up to the challenge of building components that will revolutionize software delivery at Veeva, we want to talk to you.
Veeva is the leader in cloud-based software for the global Life Sciences industry. Our platform and applications allow customers to operate more efficiently and safely in order to bring life-saving diagnostics, treatments, and medicines to market faster than any time in history. This industry along with our vertical-specific software is in a period of unprecedented growth over the next five years, and we’re looking for mission-driven software development problem-solvers, thinkers, and doers to keep up with growth.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere
’ company, so you can connect with teams in our Pleasanton office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation
, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Code. Our architects are consistently working in the code
- Build an enterprise toolset that will be used by thousands of application developers
- Provide support as we move to a new vision in architecture using newer technologies
- Lead a team of A-players: coaching, mentoring, and shaping our developers
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in one or more of the following: Java, Spring, Java EE, Development
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Delivering complex event-driven architectures
- Expertise with Web Services
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.