WHO WE ARE
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
WHAT WE DO
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era
, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE
), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
About The Role
Infrastructure-as-code automation – Aviatrix Single Terraform provider streamlines operations and reduces overhead by simplifying the ability to combine application and network infrastructure automation into an integrated CI/CD pipeline for multi-cloud environments.
As a Software Engineer in our Terraform platform team, you will gain valuable multi-cloud experience in a cloud-native network environment for enterprise customers.
- Architecture, develop and implement Aviatrix’s Terraform platform for Aviatrix’s multi-cloud enterprise products
- Think critically about current challenges of a high-delivery engineering team, and develop creative solutions
- Work closely with tech leaders, managers and other teams focused on software quality and reliability
- Build the next generation enterprise multi-cloud backbone
- Work closely with backend and UI/APIs teams for detailed requirements
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in Golang, Python, C/C++, or Java
- Experience with design, develop and deliver software features and capabilities in an enterprise software platform
- Ability to deliver good quality software in a short time and experience working in fast-paced, high growth tech companies
- Experience with networking, security, cloud and/or Terraform
- A team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering related technical fields
- Previous experience at a startup company – the ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with a high degree of initiative and a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Solid technical background that includes familiarity with any of the following: Terraform, networking, security or cloud platforms (e.g., AWS/GCP/Azure/OCI)
- Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market IT trends, products, and technologies
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.