As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you would be working closely with
scrum teams, PMs, UX to Support deliver “Futureproof” cloud based ITSM products.
- Work with Individual scrum teams to understand the features and functionality to come up with functional and automation test strategy for quarterly release cycle.
- Focus on quality in all stages of the software development and build a traceability matrix for customer found regressions.
- Ability to build dashboard level visibility for the team at unit, acceptance, functional, non-functional and automation testing at sprint level.
- Build and maintain the cloud-agnostic automation coverage and integrate with CICD pipeline.
- Collaborate with product managers, support, customer success managers to build the customer use cases and execute them.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in software quality assurance with cloud-based web application testing.
- Automation expertise in Selenium / Cypress based UI automation and Rest Assured API Automation.
- Strong experience planning & execution of a functional manual testing.
- Able to come up with test strategy by working with PM, UX, Support to identify the customer use cases.
- Experience in working with customers, able to assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Experience in building & integrating automation with CICD pipeline.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing to a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management
- Programming skills in Java script, C#, or Java with expertise in APIs automation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional software testing best practices, including coding standards, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in testing applications based on metadata driven architecture.
- Experience in IT Service Management and familiar with ITIL 4.
- Technical expertise in Security, Threat models, OWASP will be a plus.
- BE / MS / MTech / MCA in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline.