Peloton is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Product Software Engineering team. This role is mainly focusing on firmware validation for Peloton bike and treadmill systems. The candidate will execute the test cases, reporting issues, and working closely with developers to debug and verify the solutions.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts for Android embedded systems according to QA engineers and developers needs
- Maintaining and updating the existing automation structure through UiAutomator, Java, DevOps, and Appium
- Designing Android test applications that control with the firmware for tread and bike
- Generating automation test reports and capturing device info for failures
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Programming languages, such as Java(mandatory), Python, C++
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing test automation solutions in Java and Python
- Knowledge of Android system components, interfaces, and protocols on mobile devices such as touch, display, camera, audio, wi-fi, bluetooth, power and battery, system performance, sensors, touch etc.
- Proven experience creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation.
- Debugging/troubleshooting experience on performance and stability tools.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer or automation engineer.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.