Ruptela is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Development Manager.
We are a fast-growing and customer-centric company with big ambitions. We develop, design and manufacture hardware, firmware and software products for fleet management and GPS tracking in 127 countries.
Our team has been expanding and currently we are looking for a manager to build, develop and lead Agile development teams. We will give you authority to make decisions and implement the best way of working to achieve our goals. You will be responsible for creation and technical execution of the product strategy. If you like to motivate people and help them grow - this position is exactly for you.
Your key roles will be:
- Building and developing cross-functional Agile teams
- Ensuring that right competencies are in the teams by noticing right talents within organization and externally
- Ensuring constant improvement in way of working, processes and workflows to make the job smarter and more efficient
- Promoting and creating engaging work environment and values-based culture
- Leading implementation of innovative solutions and tools, noticing the ideas of your creative team and making them happen
- Creating and implementing Software products’ strategy and architecture together with management team
- Collaborating and building relationships with external partners
- At least 2 years of experience leading development teams
- Experience of software product development in Agile managed environment
- Experience with vendors’ management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities for yourself and take ownership for the results
- Ability to build trust-based relationships
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian (both spoken and written)
- Modern working methods and best practices
- Fast decision-making and delegated authority environment
- Work with one of them most innovative SW and HW products in an international market
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
- Friendly and professional colleagues
- Creative and international environment
- Diverse motivational package