How amazing would it be to work in the development team for a company that continues to grow and exceed all possible expectations? If this is you then read on as Ideagen are looking to recruit aSoftware Development Team Leader our Strategic Development department!
Ideagen has seen record breaking growth over the last decade and we now have operational premises all over the globe! As our Lead Developer/Team Lead you will play a key part in pushing the boundaries of new technologies, along with choosing the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software!
This role could also be brilliant for someone who is currently a senior member of their development team with aspirations to step up into management, but this is still a very hands on role!
This role is a UK homebased role
#developer #leaddeveloper #softwaredevelopment #softwareengineering
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a hands-on developer who also enjoys mentoring and leading a development team?
- Are you currently in a developer role who would like the chance to become more of a people manager, whilst still writing top quality code?
- Are you looking for a change of industry or want to work with a different product range?
The role & responsibilities
- You will work within an Agile Development Team primarily utilising the Scrum framework
- You are leading a team of three developers through performing appraisals and identifying any training needs for the teams
- You will implement new features across the Ideagen Products using .NET and open source technologies
- There will be close collaboration with the R&I Team, Development Manager, Team Leaders, Principal Developers and Senior Software Engineers to build well architected Cloud hosted solutions
- You will contribute towards the defining and developing of a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team
- Collaborating with the Product Design Team to create an optimal user experience
- Working across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced database knowledge in MySQL and MSSQL.
- Experience with build process, continuous integration, and delivery (Jenkins).
- Knowledge in software architecture, design patterns and microservices architecture
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.