We are looking for someone who can work with the Integrations or Platform vertical to extend and scale our product-line. Every product line has the dependency on other products within LimeTray eco-system and SE- 2 is expected to collaborate with different internal teams to own stable and scalable releases.
While every product-line has their own tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's expected that Person is comfortable working across all of them as and when needed. Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices, Java, Node, MySQL, MongoDB, Angular, React, Kubernetes, AWS, Python
- Minimum 2-year work experience in building, managing and maintaining Java backend applications
- Strong Understanding of Algorithms & Data structures
- Strong proficiency with Java, Spring/Spring-Boot
- Good experience in MySQL and No SQL technologies (like MYSQL, MongoDB)
- Delivered quality work with a medium contribution
- Has a basic understanding of server management/deployment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup and Outstanding work-ethic
What we are looking for:
- Ownership Driven - Owns end to end development
- Team Player - Works well in a team. Collaborates with & outside the team.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Proactive & Persistence - Acts without being told to and demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Develops emotional bonding for the product and does what is good for the product.
- Customer first mentality. Understands customers pain and works towards the solutions.
- Honest & always keeps high standards. - Expects the same form the team.
- Strict on Quality and Stability of the product.