ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
Our team is looking for a UI focused Software Engineer to help us build beautiful e-commerce interfaces that delight shoppers at every click. We are a lean team of mostly full-stack developers, and we partner closely with our design and product teams every step of the way. Our site sees millions of unique visitors every month, and our customer growth makes us the fastest growing e-commerce company in LA. The perfect person for the job is excited to move fast and think at scale.
Our Front-End stack runs on React with Redux, Node.js and Webpack.
- Design and create scalable, accessible, and cross-browser compatible experiences.
- Optimize site design and performance across a variety of modern devices.
- Work closely and positively with all of our engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Contribute positively to enhancing both our user experience and our engineering environment.
- Designed/built outstanding websites from concept to launch.
- 2+ years of front end development experience.
- Experience with Node.js and React.js (or with any other FE libraries or frameworks such as Angular or Backbone.js)
- Any experience with E-Commerce is a plus.
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free Thrive membership
- Medical, dental and vision plans to choose from
- Catered lunches in the office
- Stocked kitchen and fridges with Thrive-type foods
- Optional Yoga on Wednesdays, Kombucha Thursdays and weekly events
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with