The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code native code.
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code.
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Android app development.
3. Should be very strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
4. Deep knowledge in OOPS concept and programming skills in Core Java/Kotlin.
5. Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management.
6. Knowledge of Android architecture Components (Room,LiveData,ViewModel,LiveData).
7. Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
8. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services.
9. Experience in cloud message APIs and push notifications (firebase preferably).
10. Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
11. Experience in Agile/Scrum development process and tools.
We seek to foster our team&#39;s diversity, in terms of culture and life experiences. We especially
encourage women, sexual and gender minorities, people with disabilities, and members of other
underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.