We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Software Engineer in our Bangalore office.
Celonis’ Execution Applications are built-for-purpose solutions created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. A very important capability and driver for value realization with the Execution Apps is the automation of the process with Action Flows.
The work you’ll do:
- Design and implement new user-facing features, visual components, and performant and scalable microservices
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Provide feedback on the designs and code of peers
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Develop good understanding of the domain, product, and architecture
- Can solve complex problems with limited supervision
- Can supervise and coach junior and mid-level colleagues
- Document development procedures, concepts and knowledge
- Build, launch, and maintain features in production
- Help define a fun and inclusive engineering culture
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in frontend/server development that includes
- Basic SQL Skills
- Server: Java - Spring (boot), Python, NodeJS
- Able to develop good REST APIs
- Good communication and excellent collaboration skills
- Passion and motivation to learn and grow as a software engineer
- Adaptable, result-oriented
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide. Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices