The Diagnostic Systems Software Engineer is key for the successful design and implementation of highly reliable vehicle diagnostic system for NextEV. As a Software Engineer on the Digital Communications and Controls team, you will work on bring-up and provision of a powerful and revolutionary diagnostics platform.
Areas of technical focus include: Cloud and Web Apps, Smart Peripheral interfacing, Standard and Custom Automotive Diagnostic interfaces, and other input/output. If you have expertise in one or more of these, you will contribute to making great systems and vehicles.
Responsible for the development and implementation of software for diagnostic applications and systems. You will plan, improve and manage software applications from inception to use. This will include allocating resources to complete programming projects, and designing detailed plans to ensure systems are functioning properly. Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation for software operation is required for consumption from the rest of the organization. You will be expected to travel to and interact with users and team members for support of the developed applications and prototype installations.
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
· Five plus years of systems development experience.
· Fluency in C and C++ required.
· Python and Java development experience a plus.
· Knowledge of software engineering for wired and wireless systems and protocols.
· Demonstrated engineering discipline throughout the development life cycle (requirements discovery and specification, rapid prototyping, automation of integration, validation and other quality assurance processes).
· Experience developing across several automotive ECUs is desirable.
· Previous diagnostics or test systems development experience is desirable.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Software Engineer, Diagnostic Systems - Digital Systems job post.✕