“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Help shape the culture and practices of an ambitious Engineering organization working to improve health insurance in the U.S.!
We are on the search for all levels fo Dynamics CRM software engineers to focus on the hands-on creation, feature development, and subsequent maintenance of Bright Health properties using Dynamics CRM.
We are hiring Mid to Lead level roles. If you have at least 2 full years (or more) of hands-on-keyboard experience, in a production environment, we'd love to chat with you!
- Assist in design, analysis and development of MS Dynamics CRM Components, data migration, integration of legacy systems, and building and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM Components
- Translate client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA or similar.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud development / implementation required.
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience implementing a Health plan using Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Experience with system integration or user acceptance testing
- Experience with business process design or re-engineering.
- Experience implementing or using CRM systems to support sales and marketing functions or customer service and call center operations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-10+ years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product required
- 1-3+ years of experience developing complex applications
- 1-2+ years of experience as senior on CRM implementation.
- 1-2+ years leading projects on design and delivery
- 1-2+ years with business requirements analysis and modeling
- 1-2+ years creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge and helping to grow the knowledge of others
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the-scenes
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work
, Modern Healthcare
, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video
showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.