Software Architecture and Engineering plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems. At TuSimple, the SAE team is responsible for designing, developing frameworks and modules that provide the next-generation platform and environment for the autonomous driving system.
Example projects we are working on include:
- Develop, Debug, Test Autonomous Driving System on Embedded HW.
- Profile and Optimize Autonomous Driving System and Modules
- Develop Tools to perform the profiling and optimization.
What You'll Bring:
BS, MS in Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience developing production-quality software in C++, in Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Internet, Telecommunication, and other technology industries.
- 3+ years of experience developing production-quality application software on RTOS (QNX, VxWorks, FreeRTOS and etc).
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of multi-threading programming.
- Solid understanding of data structure and basic algorithms.
- Solid understanding of performance profiling, analysis and optimization.
- Good debugging and root cause analysis skill.
- Good communication skills and team collaboration .
- Experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning or other Algorithms.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Experience in Linux kernel.
- Experience in ROS.
- Experience on ARM Cortex-A architecture.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.