RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
RobustWealth is Hiring a Full Stack Engineer to sit side-by-side with user experience and product management to craft our consumer-facing applications. Part of being a part of this team is a love for building product you’re proud to share with your friends and family. We strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Build things people love. Our goal is to delight our customers whenever possible. Sleek design, simple user experience.
- Solve “impossible” problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Collaborate, with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and figure out how to make RobustWealth’s revolutionary software even better.
- Create efficiency. Our software helps customers save time and money. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering.
- Work with people who care. Half of our team is made up of engineers, but we believe everyone at RobustWealth is an engineer with their own tools. We’re a group of talented professionals who pride ourselves on what we do. We’re smart, innovative, energetic, and lots of fun.
Tackle tough business challenges:
- Integrate with real-time identity-verification services and our internal fraud-prevention system to create the fastest signup and funding process in the industry
- Work side-by-side with our investing team to build innovative, state-of-the-art financial advice algorithms, and then pair up with the design team to deliver an award-winning user experience powered by that advice
- Reinvent the financial advisor space by building “next-gen” customer management and analysis tools from scratch
- Minimum degree requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related STEM field
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient with testing and debugging
- Have 3+ years experience building interactive web applications using PHP MVC framework, preferably Laravel.
- Demonstrates an awareness about information security and uses best-practices in coding to protect data.
- Experience with dependency management using tools like Composer, NPM, and Webpack.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, annual trips, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***