Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
ClearSlide is the leading Platform for Sales and Marketing Success. ClearSlide brings digital content, customer communications (phone, email, web conferences & face-to-face), and engagement insights together into a unified platform that enables sales people to sell better, helps marketers create more engaging content, and enables sales & marketing leaders to predictably improve their go to market. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, unified solution, which replaces cumbersome systems like WebEx and e-mail attachments. ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Rackspace, Thomson Reuters, Comcast, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, and many more.
Our Engineering team is looking for a top notch full-stack Software Engineer who will apply their front end and server side experiences on exciting new products focusing on SaaS web applications. The developer will play a crucial role in researching, designing and developing UI components as well as building APIs and data platforms. You will also be responsible for ClearSlide’s integration with other systems of record (e.g. Salesforce) that power rich and interactive visualizations of ClearSlide data.
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web application
- Design scalable data models and associated data stores
- Deliver quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Research, implement and help drive innovative UI solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Product Management and Design teams to understand business requirements and user experience
- Work and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Works as part of an agile scrum team
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems, good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Strong knowledge of Java - comfortable in building concurrent and distributed services/platforms in Java
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and object models is a strong plus
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status