Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you'll do:
- Full Stack Development including supporting the building of Rad AI’s public web APIs and working across teams to build components in customer facing workloads
- Develop full-stack applications and server side services
- Deliver containerized applications (Docker) to be deployed in HIPAA compliant environments
- Work closely with machine learning and data science teams and other functions to define a vision for the platform
- Build and maintain efficient tooling for the entire engineering team to improve productivity
This is what you'll need:
- Strong proficiency in Python, familiarity with open source tools
- Experience with web frameworks (Flask, FastAPI)
- Knowledge of object oriented and asynchronous programming with Python
- Understanding of micro services based architecture and knowledge of RESTful API design
- Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD (CircleCI) practices, automated testing procedures
- Understanding of software containerization and experience with Docker
- Understanding of user management, security and authentication (Oauth, SAML, JWT)
This would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS services and experience building integrations (S3, DynamoDB, RDS)
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies (Terraform, Puppet)
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliant environments
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.