Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechs bring critical medicine and therapies to the patients that need them. Our enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere
’ company, so you can connect with teams in our Toronto office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation
, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
Our teams are hiring multiple talented Full-Stack Software Engineers to build innovative products in Life Sciences. You'll work with the latest front end and back end technologies as we tackle some of the biggest challenges facing the world today.
What You'll Do
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- Collaborate with product managers, other engineers, and domain experts to design and develop cutting-edge applications in life science
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- 5+ years of experience in software product development
- Experience with backend development in Java
- Experience with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Strong communication skills
- Local to the GTA. We have offices in downtown Toronto
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product development
- Experience with content management products and technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Allocations for Health & Wellness
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.