TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
This position is primarily remote, but location-based requirements may apply. If the selected candidate is located near one of our company offices, the candidate will have a hybrid work arrangement (2-3 days in-office).
As a member of the team, you will work on projects critical to TigerGraph’s infrastructure. You will learn how a distributed system works in practice and how the world’s fastest Graph database operates in a distributed manner. The infrastructure team is responsible for a wide range of fundamental services/systems to keep TigerGraph performant and fault tolerant.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cluster management and orchestration
- Kubernetes operators
- Distributed configuration management
- Metadata service
- Distributed storage service
- Service discovery and leader election services
- Monitoring & alerting infrastructure
- Data ingestion infrastructure
- Parallel installer
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or MS Degree or PhD in Computer Science
- 5+ years of related experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid programming skills, familiar with at least one of the following programming languages Go / Java / Python / C / C++
- Hands-on experience with Linux and shell
- Good knowledge of operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and team spirit
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in Redwood City, CA is $150,000 - $190,000. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include, but are not limited to, the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. TigerGraph is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.