Design and develop engineering systems to deploy machine learning models. Perform deep analysis to provide insights and identify new business opportunities. Mentor junior team members. Design, implement, and apply machine learning algorithms for product features. Process and analyze data to derive insights and improve product iterations. Advocate and employ newer, high performance machine learning techniques and technologies. Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to work with engineering, analytics, and product stakeholders to deliver meaningful impact on cross-functional projects. Identify business opportunities, and initiate projects with a strong business impact. Work with big data (1.6B+ user swipes per day). Work on exciting problems for recommendations to improve the user experience. Develop data-driven approaches to understand user profiles. Design and implement state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms in distributed machine learning frameworks, including Spark.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field, plus 2 years of professional experience performing machine learning and data science analysis (including designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving machine learning systems). Must also have the following: 2 years of professional experience building highly scalable distributed machine learning models; 2 years of professional experience developing statistical machine learning or deep learning models for computer vision, natural language processing, or recommendation systems; 2 years of professional experience developing data processing and data pipelines.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.