Optimizely has recently launched a new platform to enable developers to experiment anywhere in their application stack. Our team builds the mobile SDKs that power hundreds of millions of unique user experiences around onboarding flows, search algorithms, pricing tests and many other use cases.
You will be helping architect our new mobile SDK’s that will be used by thousands of our customers to enable experimentation in their apps.
- Lead SDK development for our mobile offerings
- Work closely with Product Manager to help define product roadmap
- Work closely with our Developer Evangelist to write developer guides
- Provide technical mentorship to other members of the team
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping apps to app store for iOS or Android
- Have built SDKs or libraries that have been used in other applications
- Deep experience of dealing with networking issues in mobile environments
- Worked remotely or with remote team members successfully
- Well versed in versioning and deployment practices
- Passionate about writing unit, integration, load and performance tests
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!