The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from premium institutes.
- 2+ years of proven experience designing and executing the software test cases.
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Basic Understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
Great to have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Have taken the responsibility of bug free release.
We seek to foster our team’s diversity, in terms of culture and life experiences. We especially
encourage women, sexual and gender minorities, people with disabilities, and members of other
underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.