RippleX is a division at Ripple focused on accelerating adoption of the digital asset XRP and the XRP Ledger in blockchain projects across industries and technologies. RippleX aims to build a robust ecosystem of third-party developers, projects and companies that build, grow and monetize their applications on XRP, Interledger Protocol and other blockchain technologies.
RippleX has built technologies like ILP, that enables sending money in any currency and any amount to be as easy, fast and inexpensive as sending information across the internet; PayString, which enables interoperability between payment networks; and toolkits and API’s in several Languages that enable developers to build on top of the XRP ecosystem.
We believe that interoperability is critical to achieving the Internet of Value and envision a widely available network allowing anyone to pay or get paid in the currency of their choice, nearly instantaneously and at minimal cost. We are looking for engineers who share in that vision. It’s a big vision and we have a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the team to achieve this.
This role is based in San Francisco.
- Work on integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our server and APIs
- Expose the power of blockchain technology through user friendly interfaces
- Contribute to an ecosystem of decentralized finance applications
- Quickly learn and utilize modern development tools and libraries
- Build services that aggregate and leverage on-chain data
- You love programming!
- You have worked on open source projects, developer platforms, and/or API-driven businesses
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar years of hands on Software Development experience
- You are excited about blockchains, the technical details and the potential benefits
- You seek to deeply understand the low-level details of the technologies you work with and the problems you work on
- You look to solve problems with simple solutions, rather than technically perfect ones
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.