A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The security of our products and our platform is existential to Palantir and the world-changing work we do. To address the growing needs of our organization, we are looking for Security Software Engineers to join our expanding Application Security team, a branch of our Information Security team. As a Security Software Engineer, you will work alongside architects and engineers to design secure software solutions for both on-prem and cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for analyzing complex systems, identifying security vulnerabilities, advocating for security across engineering teams and leadership, and influencing product design and architecture.
As a part of the larger Information Security team, you'll work with software engineers to improve the security of Palantir products across the development lifecycle. You'll get to apply your breaker skills, pentesting Palantir's products, and sharpen your builder skills, working to automate security assessments and shape software architecture.
- Perform deep architecture and security reviews on highly complex products to identify vulnerabilities.
- Influence and assist engineer teams in feature design, threat modeling, and security-critical code and architecture.
- Develop and implement automation to eliminate entire classes of weaknesses across the organization.
- Champion Application and Information Security both within the organization, and with our customers.
What We Value
- Strong development or software engineering experience and a passion for security.
- Ability to communicate technical security concepts to diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating code for vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Experience with complex architectures and codebases (e.g. SOA or microservice).