PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
As a Engineer in Quality ):
• You own and maintain the quality of large features / products / services, including their end user
experience and impact. You take complete ownership of their quality process and metrics,
across all releases.
• You are able to independently define the execution path for your area of work.
• You account for external dependencies in your plan and prioritize across multiple conflicting
tasks / issues to plan for timelines.
• You establish predictability and notify stakeholders about any delays, changes in release
cycles, sprint plan etc. during execution.
• You are able to lead people into the change by evangelizing the need of it, thinking logically
and creating credible arguments.
• You collaborate and build good working relationships with peers and other team members.
• You leverage your expertise within a specific area to understand the various components of the
problem and solve them logically.
• You are able to deliver solutions, despite not having all the possible pieces of information and
are able to manage unanticipated changes.
• You effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
• You are able to break medium sized stories/sub features testing into smaller testing tasks.
• You identify bottlenecks in run time and are able to eliminate the same.
• BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking,
debugging, solid communication, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously
and report results.
• 3+ years of software development and testing experience
• Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance ( Espresso,
XCUITest, Appium, Selenium, Rest-Assured & Locust).
• Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
• Strong coding skills, proficient in at least one object-oriented programming or scripting language
(e.g. Java, Python,Swift).
• Experience in testing mobile apps in iOS, Android OS and test automation.
• Exposure to Performance or any other Non-Functional testing.
• Knowledge of test methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and
conventions, build systems, and the product development cycle.
• Experience with one or more continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), version control
systems (e.g. Git).
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
• Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments.
• Exposure to DevOps tech stack like Docker, Jenkins, Mesos & Marathon.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.