Two Six Technologies is looking to add an experienced Software Engineer to support IKE, a cyber command and control platform. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic and interested in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop & maintain custom software solutions
- Migrate legacy python code to a modern framework
- Work alongside senior developers to enhance and implement new features
- Participate in code reviews and internal agile scrums
- Minimum of 3 years of experience coding in Python
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with version control tools, ideally Git
- US Citizenship
- Local to Arlington, VA and willing to be onsite 2-4 days a week
- Due to security requirement, you must be US Citizen with willingness and the ability to obtain and maintain required clearance up to TS/SCI and a Polygraph too
Nice if you have:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance are required up to TS/SCI and poly too.