This is a great opportunity for a software engineering enthusiast to join a consulting firm that offers a variety of projects and a structured learning and development path. You will work alongside a talented team of consultants who all share your passion in building great solutions and learning new skills.
You will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting a variety of software solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of system development (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). You should have a firm grasp of multiple programming languages and systems technologies.
You should understand and have expertise in the various technologies needed to implement a range of systems solutions.
More specifically -
- Analysis and Communication Skills including requirements gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and cost justified proposals.
- Software development skills to generate solutions to address agreed requirements
- Communication skills supported by the ability to create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
- Quality assurance and user acceptance skills supported by the ability to write quality assurance and testing plans, and manage the execution of the plans.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices
Specific technical skills desired include:
- Data integration technologies: REST API, ETL
- Solution design and database design
- Report development to build analytical cubes and reporting dashboards
- Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
- 5+ years Software Engineering experience
- 5+ years of database design or integration experience with MS SQL Server databases, or other RDBMS
What you can expect:
Learning & Development: As a naturally curious individual, you will have many opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills. We run internal training on a weekly basis as well as encourage and sponsor certifications.
Variety of projects: As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry.
Career progression: As a consulting firm, our leadership team is continually looking for technologists who want to develop their careers as people leaders and as senior advisors. You will have an opportunity to build your consulting skills as part of our team.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide you with the opportunities and capability to develop and extend your career to the next level, then look no further! APPLY NOW!
Date posted: 07/07/2021